Sunday, January 24, 2010

Free at last!!!

YEA!!!!!!
My garage is no longer holding me hostage and I can now concentrate on other things like beading. The garage sale was a huge success thanks to good buddy Deb and a few others.
I can't imagine where all the "stuff" came from......as in, I parted with patterns for my 5 and 4 year old daughters clothes. The girls are now 45 and 48. At my older daughters birthday this past August it became official, she is now older than I.
A beading thought..........................when doing Kumihimo, be sure to have a small wieght on completed cord hanging from center. Because.........when starting and stopping it seems as though that "spot" shows up on your completed work because your tension is different at the beginning of your work.
xobogie

No comments: